Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Looking for a Job? Zachary - Knirp  (Read 273 times)

knirp

• View Profile
Looking for a Job? Zachary - Knirp
« on: October 31, 2016, 03:28:52 AM »
PERSONAL INFORMATION

What is your name?
Zachary

How old are you?

Where are you from?
United States

What is your profession?
MD Tactical Response Officer

WOW HISTORY

How long have you been playing?
Played during vanilla after coming from EQ2. Been on and off with the game. Have been seriously playing since new expansion.

Are you the original owner of the account / Do you share your account?
Original owner. No account share

What types of guilds have you joined in the past?
casual random invites. normally a solo player.

What are reasons you left past guilds?
They were random invites because i am always guild-less.  

FOR RAIDERS:

What current bosses have you killed and on what difficulty?

What raiding experience do you have in the past / other expansions?

Besides the toon you are applying with, do you have any other raid-ready toons (list if so)?

Do you raid with other guilds?

What roles have you raided as in the past?

Name of toon you are applying with:
Knirp

Class? & Specialization / Off-spec (and ilvl of each)?
Death Knight
Frost iLVL 847
Unholy iLVL 849

Are you willing to take on a different spec if needed?
yes

Please link your armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Knirp/simple

Do you keep your toon maxxed (i.e. enchants/gems/proper talents/glyphs, etc.)?
I try to

What is the main source of knowledge for learning your toon (i.e. icy-veins, freinds, etc.)?
just playing and seeing what works or youtube/ arena junkies

Are you able to consistently attend raid nights (Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-12am server (CST) time)?(If your answer to the previous question was "no," please explain any conflicts and what you anticipate your attendance would be.)
yes and no. buying a house and in law enforcement so schedule changes a lot

OUR GUILD

How did you hear about us?
through the guild finder

Do you know anyone in the guild? If so, how?
no

What made you want to apply?
looking for a serious guild to get into raiding. i have always done PVP

What do you expect from us?
a social and friendly environment.

QUESTIONS?

Here is your chance to give us any additional information you would like us to know or ask us any questions!

Kelinnaa

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a Job? Zachary - Knirp
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 11:12:19 AM »
Hi Zachary,

Thanks for the app! So if I'm reading through your application correctly, you have never raided before? Not even looking for raid? Also, you've gone all this time solo, what made you want to change direction and join a guild and begin raiding? There's no right or wrong answer, just trying to get a better idea of what you're looking for in a guild to make sure we are the best fit for you :)

Currently we are 7/7 heroic EN and most of us around 870 ilvl, so there might be some catch up to do before you raid with us, but we're happy to help you through that process. Looking forward to your response, also stay tuned for word from management.

Good luck :)
~Cassie~
AKA *Kelinnaa*
WHJ Resident Mage

Sixy (Travis)

• Raiders
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 12:56:24 PM »
I'd just like to add onto what Kel posted...

In your app you posted:

While we are a decent raiding guild and we do clear content, I wouldn't describe anything about our raiding as "serious". It's more often a collection of friends doing raids and trying to down bosses while enjoying their time and having fun.

If your expectations are that we're serious about being the best possible progression guild then this might not be a good fit for you. Thanks!

knirp

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 01:56:58 PM »
Hi Zachary,

Thanks for the app! So if I'm reading through your application correctly, you have never raided before? Not even looking for raid? Also, you've gone all this time solo, what made you want to change direction and join a guild and begin raiding? There's no right or wrong answer, just trying to get a better idea of what you're looking for in a guild to make sure we are the best fit for you :)

Currently we are 7/7 heroic EN and most of us around 870 ilvl, so there might be some catch up to do before you raid with us, but we're happy to help you through that process. Looking forward to your response, also stay tuned for word from management.

Good luck :)

Hey!

thanks for the speedy reply!

After i guess "pug raids" i realized that I'm missing out on a huge part of the games content. I've also realized that to stay competitive I would have to also to put my "PVE" pants on and learn another aspect of the game.

I have no problem putting the time in to catch up with you guys to enjoy the content the future content coming out!

I've been a "solo" player mainly because the hours I play. Midnight to the early hours of the morning  (eastern time) so i switched to a server that is more "active" during my play hours and trying to find a guild to settle down with.

knirp

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 01:58:59 PM »
I'd just like to add onto what Kel posted...

In your app you posted:

While we are a decent raiding guild and we do clear content, I wouldn't describe anything about our raiding as "serious". It's more often a collection of friends doing raids and trying to down bosses while enjoying their time and having fun.

If your expectations are that we're serious about being the best possible progression guild then this might not be a good fit for you. Thanks!

I guess my definition of "serious" is a little different because I haven't been apart of a guild. I do not expect it to be phone calls to my house as to why im not on and what not. I guess im looking for a more focused guild. One with organization and set times for playing but wont slit your throat if real life gets in the way of being online. 

Kelinnaa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 08:27:22 PM »
Zachary,

It sounds like you have the right mindset to fit in with our group, and it sounds like our raid times fit perfect with the time you're usually playing. Stay tuned for word from management!

~Cassie~
AKA *Kelinnaa*
WHJ Resident Mage

knirp

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 11:59:10 PM »
Zachary,

It sounds like you have the right mindset to fit in with our group, and it sounds like our raid times fit perfect with the time you're usually playing. Stay tuned for word from management!

sounds good!

Optik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 12:07:30 AM »
Hey

Go ahead and seek out someone from management for an invite.  Sidheinn Choochz, Eubillent, or my self on any given number of my alts