Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Looking for a Job? Jon - Blancomeow  (Read 244 times)

blancomeow

• Raiders
    • View Profile
Looking for a Job? Jon - Blancomeow
« on: April 05, 2017, 11:08:12 PM »
PERSONAL INFORMATION

What is your name?
Jon

How old are you?

Where are you from?
USA, Alabama

What is your profession?
Engineer

WOW HISTORY

How long have you been playing?
Since Beta on and off played in every xpac.

Are you the original owner of the account / Do you share your account?
Yes. No.

What types of guilds have you joined in the past?
All kinds. Server first Vanilla Kills and LFR groups. Last guild was a heroic guild on Mal'Ganis that wanted to do Mythic but I wasn't up for the pain of that.

What are reasons you left past guilds?
My first guild ever was a guild called Obsidian Order in Anarchy Online. We were a mid tier guild in the game and did pretty well for ourselves but I wanted more. The top guild in the game was called Midnight Reveries. They were detested by everyone in the game because of their 1337ness and poor attitude. There was a system in that game where the team (group of 5) who did the most damage in the fight (outdoor bosses) got the loot. This started a large number of kill parties. Midnight Reveries had the best kill party. Apparently our guild leader in the kill party one night had gotten into an argument with someone from another guild and deleted all the loot that wasn't needed by the kill team and left. The GMs from the game were looking for a reason to punish us so they disbanded our guild deleting our Org City, PvP Towers, and banks. This was gold cap times 100000 type stuff. Our GL was forced to make an apology and it didn't go well. I wasn't really a jerk but our guild was seen as one and we were basically ran from the game. It was a pretty cool story. My original WoW guild (Midnight Reveries (Darkspear)) was a carry over of the people from AO. We did really well for MC and starting in BWL. Some server first but probably 2nd in the rankings.  In the dark of night half the leaders took half of our members and formed another guild (Ghost Reveries) so the half that were left decided to start over on a server that had just popped up (Malfurion) and build a new guild (Fragment). When AQ came out and we cleared that there was a long time between content and I eventually left the game for the first time. I came back for BC but half the guild had left so me and a few friends came to Ravencrest and the server was awful so we went to Mal'ganis and joined Pastafarians. That guild sort of folded up after BT due to burnout and no real core running things. During WotLK i played on Mal'Ganis with a group of friends. We ran a guild that I can't recall the name of. We cleared all the content up to ICC. We had a good ole time. Then Cata came and it wasn't that fun. I did LFR but never really had much interest in that xpac. When SWTOR came out my Midnight Reveries crew that formed Fragment and a few guys from a previous game (Anarchy Online) started up a Midnight Reveries in that game. We were ranked in the top 6 worldwide for the EV and KP. We had some amazing players we brought back from the old old school days and were really kicking butt. Then the content dried up and everyone realized it just wasn't a good game for PVE. We came back to wow for a little while and made a Midnight Reveries on Darkspear Alliance side for MoP but we didn't really get going and people stopped logging in. I eventually moved back to Mal'Ganis for the end of MoP and and WoD and did the LFR thing. I joined Avenge for Legion. We cleared EN on Heroic and they got the Mal'Ganis big head and decided to try for Mythic. I wasn't interested and got phased out. And that leads us to today.  If you are still reading this why?

FOR RAIDERS:

What current bosses have you killed and on what difficulty?
Cleared EN on Heroic as a Mage and then Hunter

Hated Mage and sucked at it.

What raiding experience do you have in the past / other expansions?
Lots

Besides the toon you are applying with, do you have any other raid-ready toons (list if so)?
Only moving rogue from Mal'Ganis. I mained a rogue for some of wotlk and all of cata and MoP.

Do you raid with other guilds?
No

What roles have you raided as in the past?
Tank, Heals (mostly in SWTOR and LFR), and DPS (primarily Hunter, Mage, Rogue)

Name of toon you are applying with:
Blancomeow

Class? & Specialization / Off-spec (and ilvl of each)?
Rogue - Assassination

Level 103

Are you willing to take on a different spec if needed?
yes

Please link your armory: not there yet

Do you keep your toon maxxed (i.e. enchants/gems/proper talents/glyphs, etc.)?
when I get there yest

What is the main source of knowledge for learning your toon (i.e. icy-veins, freinds, etc.)?
Elitist Jerks... is that still around? Mostly target dummy with a touch of icy-veins.

Are you able to consistently attend raid nights (Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-12am server (CST) time)?(If your answer to the previous question was "no," please explain any conflicts and what you anticipate your attendance would be.)
yes

OUR GUILD

How did you hear about us?
IRL friend of Iratul

Do you know anyone in the guild? If so, how?
Iratul from work

What made you want to apply?
Looking for something that ties me to a guild again. Haven't really built relationships well in non Midnight Reveries guilds and want to do so.

What do you expect from us?
Fun.

QUESTIONS?

Here is your chance to give us any additional information you would like us to know or ask us any questions!
I apologize for my guild history. I got bored waiting for transfer.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 11:14:08 PM by blancomeow »

Chooch

• The Main Changer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a Job? Jon - Blancomeow
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 12:05:28 AM »
Jon,

Go ahead and seek out a member of management for an invite (Chooch, Optik, Sidheinn, or Exorbitant.) Currently we're a little heavy on the melee side, but we will make it work.

David
Chooch...or one of my 50 alts. I love dancing and ponies.