Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Looking for a Job? Ben - Veneficus  (Read 439 times)

Veneficus

Looking for a Job? Ben - Veneficus
« on: December 18, 2017, 06:45:13 PM »
PERSONAL INFORMATION

What is your name?
Ben

How old are you?

Where are you from?
United States of America

What is your profession?
Tax Preparer/IT department

WOW HISTORY

How long have you been playing?
I started playing late in vanilla, and have been playing off and on since then.

Are you the original owner of the account / Do you share your account?
I am the original owner, and the only one who plays on this account.

What types of guilds have you joined in the past?
I've been in a couple different mythic progression guilds on Illidan on a different character.

What are reasons you left past guilds?
Had to quit WoW for several months due to family reasons, and was removed for being gone from the game.

FOR RAIDERS:

What current bosses have you killed and on what difficulty?
4/9M ToS on my main, and have done most of the bosses of Antorus on normal/heroic.  Current toon I am playing has cleared first 2 bosses of Antorus on normal.

What raiding experience do you have in the past / other expansions?
I've raided in every expansion in WoW other than vanilla, on every difficulty with a variety of guilds and groups.

Besides the toon you are applying with, do you have any other raid-ready toons (list if so)?
Yes, my demon hunter Vocem is ilvl 935 and ready to raid, but I am planning on getting my warlock Veneficus to mythic raid ready status.

Do you raid with other guilds?
Not at the current time.

What roles have you raided as in the past?
I have raided as all roles at one point or another, but within the past 2 expansions I have been primarily raiding as DPS, with occasional times as a healer.

Name of toon you are applying with:
Veneficus

Class? & Specialization / Off-spec (and ilvl of each)?
Affliction Warlock, ilvl 906

Are you willing to take on a different spec if needed?
yes

Please link your armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/veneficus

Do you keep your toon maxxed (i.e. enchants/gems/proper talents/glyphs, etc.)?
I will once I have gear that is more permanent than the current sub 900 ilvl pieces I have.

What is the main source of knowledge for learning your toon (i.e. icy-veins, freinds, etc.)?
Icy-Veins, extensive simcraft testing, and just playing the toon for hours on end every day.

Are you able to consistently attend raid nights (Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-12am server (CST) time)?(If your answer to the previous question was "no," please explain any conflicts and what you anticipate your attendance would be.)
Yes, the raid times were actually a reason for my interest in this guild

OUR GUILD

How did you hear about us?
Looking through guilds on Illidan on WoWProgress, found this one and was interested.

Do you know anyone in the guild? If so, how?

What made you want to apply?
The raid time works with my schedule, and the fact that it seems to be a mature community who doesn't tolerate drama was a huge bonus.

What do you expect from us?
A friendly mature environment, and a chance to trial for the raid team once my gear is up to the standards necessary for raiding in Antorus.

QUESTIONS?

Here is your chance to give us any additional information you would like us to know or ask us any questions!

Kelinnaa

• Administrator
Re: Looking for a Job? Ben - Veneficus
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 03:30:46 PM »
Hi Ben!

Thanks for the application. You sound like a well established player with a lot of previous experience. We take a lighter approach to raiding, as we all have lives outside of WoW that sometimes interfere with our ability to attend every raid. That being said, we almost always get heroic content to farm level, but have a difficult time with attendance for mythic progression. We also are not the fastest guild to clear heroic content, but certainly not the slowest either- it is just sometimes a longer process for us. With your previous experience being a mythic raider, do you foresee it being an issue for you to be in an environment that isn't focused on mythic progression?

Looking forward to your response!
~Cassie~
AKA *Kelinnaa*
WHJ Resident Mage