Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Looking for a Job? Michael - Yukien  (Read 316 times)

Yukien

Looking for a Job? Michael - Yukien
« on: March 18, 2020, 02:02:06 PM »
PERSONAL INFORMATION

What is your name?
Michael

How old are you?

Where are you from?
US

What is your profession?
Herbalism/Mine

WOW HISTORY

How long have you been playing?
As I am Just returning I just got cloak to rank 5 and I’m at 458 ilvl with ideal essences not yet max rank. Although I have cleared all mythic content up to Mythic Arch while current on my former character https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kelthuzad/cintric
Unfortunately due to personal issues I have decided to start fresh and focus on the new expac, here are some somewhat relative logs to see how my general healing performs. Please let me know if there is any questions you have for me.

Are you the original owner of the account / Do you share your account?
Original and no sharing

What types of guilds have you joined in the past?
Mostly 145ish CE

What are reasons you left past guilds?
Guild Disbanded now looking for something a bit more laidback.

FOR RAIDERS:

What current bosses have you killed and on what difficulty?
Currently, up to N/Zoth on Normal and a up Carapace on Heroic. Just returning front an extended break as stated but working on catching up.

What raiding experience do you have in the past / other expansions?
All Mythic cleared while current up to Archimonde then two tier of off and and raiding.

Besides the toon you are applying with, do you have any other raid-ready toons (list if so)?
Once my Shaman is caught up I like to keep at least 1-2 raid ready healers, undecided on classes as of now.

Do you raid with other guilds?
No

What roles have you raided as in the past?
Co-GM, Heal Lead. Honestly extremely limited swing or dps experience.

Name of toon you are applying with:
Yukien

Class? & Specialization / Off-spec (and ilvl of each)?
Resto Shaman 458

Are you willing to take on a different spec if needed?
no

Please link your armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/yukien

Do you keep your toon maxxed (i.e. enchants/gems/proper talents/glyphs, etc.)?
Yes

What is the main source of knowledge for learning your toon (i.e. icy-veins, freinds, etc.)?
Mainly Ancestral Guidance Disc/Site and personal testing with a bit of Noxxic and forums.

Are you able to consistently attend raid nights (Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-12am server (CST) time)?(If your answer to the previous question was "no," please explain any conflicts and what you anticipate your attendance would be.)

OUR GUILD

How did you hear about us?
WoWProgress.com

Do you know anyone in the guild? If so, how?
I do not.

What made you want to apply?
Current progression and schedule lines up with what I want. I'm not looking to jump a bunch of content or go back to a 3+ day HC raid schedule.

What do you expect from us?
That you are understanding I am working on catching up and will in return understand that I am here to earn my spot.

QUESTIONS?

Here is your chance to give us any additional information you would like us to know or ask us any questions!
Nothing comes to mind, your site and WoWprogress post seems to cover it.

Disc Yukien#7452
Bnet Sinchi#11225

Burhbs

• Raiders
Re: Looking for a Job? Michael - Yukien
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 09:26:11 PM »
Hi Michael! Thank you for putting the time into your app. While we are *sort of* capped on healers for mythic currently, we can absolutely bring you into heroic and get you kitted, as well as use you as a backup mythic healer until you're fully geared. If that sounds good to you, go ahead and message myself (Blueman#1757), or one of the other officers and we can get you sorted.

Fishguy#1127
CHOOCH#1861
Kelina#1440

Yukien

Re: Looking for a Job? Michael - Yukien
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 07:43:00 PM »
Sent invites and sorry about the delay. I am completely fine with being a backup and doing a true full trial in Shadowlands if we could make that work. Even if I need to enter as a casual rank, my main goal is core healing Shadowlands where I would definitely be on more even ground and have a much more reliable availability.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal