Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Looking for a Job? Rob - Robification  (Read 362 times)

Robification

Looking for a Job? Rob - Robification
« on: July 07, 2020, 11:44:32 PM »
PERSONAL INFORMATION

What is your name?
Rob

How old are you?

Where are you from?
Chicago, IL

What is your profession?
Compensation Analyst (HR)

WOW HISTORY

How long have you been playing?
I have been playing the game since vanilla. I actually raided with We have Jobs on the alliance side mostly in BC and some of Wrath. I was a dwarf priest back then. After Wrath, I became super casual and would resubscribe to play for the lore and wouldn't really raid. With Covid-19 happening and seeing myself at home more often I am looking to raid once again for the social aspect of it.

Are you the original owner of the account / Do you share your account?
I am the original owner and do not share.

What types of guilds have you joined in the past?
We Have Jobs was the last serious raiding guild I was in

What are reasons you left past guilds?
I stopped playing. I have mainly just been in casual guilds with few member since I left We Have Jobs.

FOR RAIDERS:

What current bosses have you killed and on what difficulty?
I have done the last three bosses on LFR right now.

What raiding experience do you have in the past / other expansions?
I cleared all of BC when it was fresh content and Nax. I dabbled a little bit in raiding in Pandaria and did some Heroic Siege of Orgimmar.

Besides the toon you are applying with, do you have any other raid-ready toons (list if so)?
I do not, I have two toons at 120, but they are not  ready to raid.

Do you raid with other guilds?
No

What roles have you raided as in the past?
Healer and DPS

Name of toon you are applying with:
Robification

Class? & Specialization / Off-spec (and ilvl of each)?
Spriest - 452

Are you willing to take on a different spec if needed?
yes

Please link your armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/robification

Do you keep your toon maxxed (i.e. enchants/gems/proper talents/glyphs, etc.)?
Yes

What is the main source of knowledge for learning your toon (i.e. icy-veins, freinds, etc.)?
Icy Veins, Noxic

Are you able to consistently attend raid nights (Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-12am server (CST) time)?(If your answer to the previous question was "no," please explain any conflicts and what you anticipate your attendance would be.)
I would only be interested as a bench player at this time due to my gear limitations. I am more looking for an active community to do mythics with and get back into the swing of things. I would like to seriously raid in Shadowlands when the opportunity presents itself.

OUR GUILD

How did you hear about us?
I used to be in We Have Jobs and found that it was still active when I looked on WoW progress.

Do you know anyone in the guild? If so, how?
I do remember Optik, Jasmynn, and Sidheinn, but its been 13 years so I doubt they would remember me at this point haha.

What made you want to apply?
I am looking for an active community. At the moment I am more interested in running mythics, but would be interested in being a bench player at this time while i get back into the swing of things.

What do you expect from us?
Active people and good community that I can play the game with while i'm hunkered down due to the craziness of the world.

QUESTIONS?

Here is your chance to give us any additional information you would like us to know or ask us any questions!
No questions at this time.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 09:12:46 AM by robification »

Kelinnaa

• Administrator
Re: Looking for a Job? Rob - Robification
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 01:30:25 PM »
Hi Rob,

We'd be happy to welcome back an old WHJ member, and would likely have space for you to come along when we do heroic raids here and there. Feel free to add one of our officers for an invite:

Kelina#1440
Fishguy#1127
Blueman#1757
Chooch#1861
Sidheinn#1170
~Cassie~
AKA *Kelinnaa*
WHJ Resident Mage

Robification

Re: Looking for a Job? Rob - Robification
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 05:43:23 PM »
Awesome, I just sent over an invite.