Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Looking for a Job? Anthony - Sintrik  (Read 52 times)

Cintrik

Looking for a Job? Anthony - Sintrik
« on: October 07, 2020, 01:08:49 PM »
PERSONAL INFORMATION

What is your name?
Anthony

How old are you?

Where are you from?
US

What is your profession?
Retired

WOW HISTORY

How long have you been playing?
From Vanilla to Mythic Arch I ran CE guild that ranked around 45-145. I lost that account selling Glad carries the stupid way and just didn't have it in me to start over until recently. I learned my lesson 400 mounts, 25k achievement points, all gone. It just so happened at this time we decided to a guild vote after farming Mythic Arch for a bit and decided to stop raiding so I took a break.

Are you the original owner of the account / Do you share your account?
I am and do not.

What types of guilds have you joined in the past?
Juggernaut / Outer Heaven

What are reasons you left past guilds?
Both disbanded

FOR RAIDERS:

What current bosses have you killed and on what difficulty?
5/12M with Mythic Nya Exp, previously Top 25-125 Vanilla-Arch so all CE previous to guild break after Mythic Archimonde.

What raiding experience do you have in the past / other expansions?
Previously Top 25-125 Vanilla-Arch so all CE previous to guild break after Mythic Archimonde.

Besides the toon you are applying with, do you have any other raid-ready toons (list if so)?
MW/Priest or Pally

Do you raid with other guilds?
No

What roles have you raided as in the past?
Co-GM and Heal, both for just shy of nine years.

Name of toon you are applying with:
Sintrik

Class? & Specialization / Off-spec (and ilvl of each)?
Restoration Shaman, ele OS

Are you willing to take on a different spec if needed?
yes

Please link your armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/sintrik

Do you keep your toon maxxed (i.e. enchants/gems/proper talents/glyphs, etc.)?
I do

What is the main source of knowledge for learning your toon (i.e. icy-veins, freinds, etc.)?
Ancestral Guidance, various Discords, top Shaman logs to analyze their spell usage, talent choice, spell upkeep, cool down timing, etc. Personal testing and custom made spreadsheets.

Yes, custom made spreadsheet, so hawt.

Are you able to consistently attend raid nights (Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-12am server (CST) time)?(If your answer to the previous question was "no," please explain any conflicts and what you anticipate your attendance would be.)
I am.

OUR GUILD

How did you hear about us?
WoWProgress.com

Do you know anyone in the guild? If so, how?
Not yet!

What made you want to apply?
Guild times, progress, and portrayed mentality.

What do you expect from us?
Fun yet serious raiding, my main goal is CE every tier but that's not something that I require or expect.

QUESTIONS?

Here is your chance to give us any additional information you would like us to know or ask us any questions!
I’m 34. I live in a town in NW Colorado that has more animals than people. I love goofy jokes and pushing the line a bit when I get to know people. I love talking, to a point where I have to tone back. I like pushing keys, pvp, and pretty much anything WoW but when I’m not “outside” I do have a massive library on PSN/Steam so I do like single player and even console games, I know the travesty. Along with so many other nerd cultures like Sci-Fi, Anime, a million fandoms, etc. I lead and pushed myself to be one of the best Shaman for a decade so whomever puts the time in for me will definitely benefit with loyalty and a great asset. I will follow you guys wherever you lead me without complaint and accept any feedback but not only accept it but adapt to it, analyze it, take it to heart and improve as a player and a raider.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal