Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Looking for a Job? Chris - Lowaver  (Read 211 times)

Lanstus

Looking for a Job? Chris - Lowaver
« on: May 19, 2019, 12:33:13 AM »
PERSONAL INFORMATION

What is your name?
Chris

How old are you?

Where are you from?
United States

What is your profession?
Unemployed

WOW HISTORY

How long have you been playing?
Since the last patch of Burning Crusade.

Are you the original owner of the account / Do you share your account?
Original Account.

What types of guilds have you joined in the past?
Social, casual raiding, progression raiding, dead guilds

What are reasons you left past guilds?
Mainly from the lack of community and my friend quitting wow while lead the the dissolve of raid teams

FOR RAIDERS:

What current bosses have you killed and on what difficulty?

What raiding experience do you have in the past / other expansions?
Before legion: I was mainly just a casual fan who just explored, quested, hung out with people. Maybe a raid here and there but nothing major.

In Legion: did on and off raiding. Was never really good because expectations and no one really helped me learn. Come around to ABT, I became really good and competent. Got AOTC before guild.

BFA: same as legion but from the start. But left groups because too casual or they were too "inner circle" for me. Could never get anything with the guild until all the "inner circle" people finished their stuff. So I turned off the game. Came back not too long ago.

Besides the toon you are applying with, do you have any other raid-ready toons (list if so)?
Uh. Not really raid ready. But I got a hunter. I could easily get them raid ready.

Do you raid with other guilds?
Not currently.

What roles have you raided as in the past?
Healer and dps.

Name of toon you are applying with:
Lowaver

Class? & Specialization / Off-spec (and ilvl of each)?
I can go anything. But got stuff for healing and elemental.

Are you willing to take on a different spec if needed?
yes

Please link your armory: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/lowaver

Do you keep your toon maxxed (i.e. enchants/gems/proper talents/glyphs, etc.)?
To the best of my abilities. Still gearing after being gone for most of bfd

What is the main source of knowledge for learning your toon (i.e. icy-veins, freinds, etc.)?
Wowhead.com, trial and error, asking others, looking at others, forums, etc

Are you able to consistently attend raid nights (Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-12am server (CST) time)?(If your answer to the previous question was "no," please explain any conflicts and what you anticipate your attendance would be.)
Yeah. Should be fine.

OUR GUILD

How did you hear about us?
Wow forums

Do you know anyone in the guild? If so, how?
Not that I know of.

What made you want to apply?
Good raiding days and times.

What do you expect from us?
Community and fun.

QUESTIONS?

Here is your chance to give us any additional information you would like us to know or ask us any questions!
I'm not super duper competitive anymore. But I dont take too much of a casual approach. I'll take things seriously but not too serious due to health issues. I have plenty of time in this game. I love to help out the guild with mats, farm, teaching, keys, and even coming up with boss clearing ideas if we can't get past the boss after awhile. Because why not try?

Kelinnaa

• Administrator
Re: Looking for a Job? Chris - Lowaver
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 07:40:53 PM »
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the application! At this point, we are really looking for people who can commit to our T/TH raid times, especially Thursdays. Of course things come up every now and then, but other than those outliers we really need people there. We are currently progressing through BoD and consistently clearing H CoS, meaning that as it stands right now you are a bit undergeared (expect 400 ilvl min). Of course, we could assist some in gearing with M+, but it could mean it may be a bit before we start bringing you to raids. How does all of that sound?
~Cassie~
AKA *Kelinnaa*
WHJ Resident Mage