Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Looking for a Job? Jaccob Childs - Outaluck-Illidan  (Read 47 times)

Outaluck

• Raiders
Looking for a Job? Jaccob Childs - Outaluck-Illidan
« on: June 02, 2019, 08:17:18 PM »
PERSONAL INFORMATION

What is your name?
Jaccob Childs

How old are you?

Where are you from?
United States

What is your profession?
Full Time Student/Barista

WOW HISTORY

How long have you been playing?
Since mid way through classic, about 2005 I would think when I was about 9 years old. Yes, my character names were as bad as you are imagining they were.

Are you the original owner of the account / Do you share your account?
Yes / No I don't

What types of guilds have you joined in the past?
Really casual guilds and Semi Hardcore Guilds that I have lead.

What are reasons you left past guilds?
Almost always due to the majority of the roster being inactive for a variety of reasons.

FOR RAIDERS:

What current bosses have you killed and on what difficulty?
8/8H Uldir, was able to lead my guild to AOTC G'huun about 2 1/2 weeks after raid was released, then 1/8M and took a break from the game for months following that. So I haven't got to experience BoD or CoS in anything beyond LFR.

What raiding experience do you have in the past / other expansions?
Casual raiding in expansions before Legion, then was able to legitimately get AOTC in every Legion raid, before deciding to start my own guild at the start of BFA.

Besides the toon you are applying with, do you have any other raid-ready toons (list if so)?
No, but don't at all mind putting free time into leveling a toon quickly that the guild needs for current content if I enjoy the class.

Do you raid with other guilds?
Not Currently

What roles have you raided as in the past?
In the past, just a normal DPS and Healer or Main Tank for the group. More recently I was Main Tank and Raid Leader for my guild.

Name of toon you are applying with:
Outaluck-Illidan

Class? & Specialization / Off-spec (and ilvl of each)?
Monk - Brewmaster IL:381 currently. Other specs are a bit lower, but I am experienced in playing both in a raid setting.  

Are you willing to take on a different spec if needed?
yes

Please link your armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/outaluck

Do you keep your toon maxxed (i.e. enchants/gems/proper talents/glyphs, etc.)?
Yes

What is the main source of knowledge for learning your toon (i.e. icy-veins, freinds, etc.)?
Generally Monk forums, or checking logs to see what equally competitive tanks are doing for certain fights.

Are you able to consistently attend raid nights (Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-12am server (CST) time)?(If your answer to the previous question was "no," please explain any conflicts and what you anticipate your attendance would be.)
Yes.

OUR GUILD

How did you hear about us?
Trade chat in game through Kelinnaa

Do you know anyone in the guild? If so, how?
No

What made you want to apply?
Looking to get back into the raiding scene on a semi hardcore level, that I can work into my schedule.

What do you expect from us?
Like minded players that are enjoyable to be around and have a personal desire to clear content for the sake of clearing it. A huge thing is also that most of the players are open minded to new ideas, or trying different strategies as needed.

QUESTIONS?

Here is your chance to give us any additional information you would like us to know or ask us any questions!
I don't at all want to come across as bragging, or elitist, by saying that I have lead a raid guild in the past or anything else. I guess my purpose is to show that I am behind on current content because of a taking a 6 month break from the game, but am excited and ready to get back into current content, and know that I am fully willing to do whatever I can, or need to, do to be successful in this guild's raid environment.

Thank you for your consideration!

Kelinnaa

• Administrator
Re: Looking for a Job? Jaccob Childs - Outaluck-Illidan
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 08:25:50 PM »
Hi Jacob,

Thanks for the application! You sound like you would be a great addition to our team. We typically have our tank roles covered, but almost always need healers/dps. In order to start raiding with us we would like you to be 400 ilvl in the spec you're raiding as, given we are in M BoD- but we are also happy to help you get there with M+ when we have enough people online. If this sounds good to you, go ahead and seek out a member of management for an invite (Optik, Kelinnaa, Djbob, Sidheinn, or Liefdekop).
~Cassie~
AKA *Kelinnaa*
WHJ Resident Mage