Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Looking for a Job? Leo - Fightmilk  (Read 34 times)

austininshore

• Raiders
Looking for a Job? Leo - Fightmilk
« on: July 06, 2019, 06:49:34 PM »
PERSONAL INFORMATION

What is your name?
Leo

How old are you?

Where are you from?
United States

What is your profession?
Firefighter-Paramedic

WOW HISTORY

How long have you been playing?
I have played World of Warcraft since vanilla but became a more serious player in Wrath.

Are you the original owner of the account / Do you share your account?
I am the original owner

What types of guilds have you joined in the past?
Raid Guilds

What are reasons you left past guilds?
Fall aparts, taking a break, etc

FOR RAIDERS:

What current bosses have you killed and on what difficulty?
I have just returned from a break and have not done much BFA raiding

What raiding experience do you have in the past / other expansions?
I have raided since wrath.

Besides the toon you are applying with, do you have any other raid-ready toons (list if so)?
just came back in BFA and the current character is the only one ready for EP but can gear others depending on the needs of the guild.

Do you raid with other guilds?
not currently

What roles have you raided as in the past?
DPS and Heals

Name of toon you are applying with:
Fightmilk

Class? & Specialization / Off-spec (and ilvl of each)?
Assassination and Outlaw (occasionally Sub)

Are you willing to take on a different spec if needed?
yes

Please link your armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/us/illidan/f%C3%AEghtmilk

Do you keep your toon maxxed (i.e. enchants/gems/proper talents/glyphs, etc.)?
yes

What is the main source of knowledge for learning your toon (i.e. icy-veins, freinds, etc.)?
BloodMalet, Icy, youtube videos (ie Fatboss), and outsourcing through other characters in game

Are you able to consistently attend raid nights (Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-12am server (CST) time)?(If your answer to the previous question was "no," please explain any conflicts and what you anticipate your attendance would be.)
As a firefighter i work a 1 day on 2 days off schedule so I only work about 9-10 days a month but that sometimes causes Duty Days to fall on a raid day so while my attendance will sometimes cause me to miss the occasional raid day, I will always be available when im off.

OUR GUILD

How did you hear about us?
WowProgress

Do you know anyone in the guild? If so, how?
no

What made you want to apply?
The idea of wanting to push raid content with the idea that we have real jobs and life obligations.

What do you expect from us?
A group that is friendly and looking to do raid content while being understanding of my obligation to my career and the citizens I serve.

QUESTIONS?

Here is your chance to give us any additional information you would like us to know or ask us any questions!
I am always active when I can be. I am laid back and dont like to get involved with drama. I always research fights and am pretty quick to learn and when i have a question I ask. While my job may not allow me to make 100% raid attendance I make up for that in my off days continuing to gear and push high end content to stay viable and perform in my role to the best of my abilities.