Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Looking for a Job? Sataraa/Verybadhealr/Soaffer - Sataraa/Verybadhealr/Soaffer  (Read 109 times)

Sataraa

PERSONAL INFORMATION

What is your name?
Sataraa/Verybadhealr/Soaffer

How old are you?
37/47/26

Where are you from?
Unite States/Brazil

What is your profession?
disabled (have ms)/not your business/med student

WOW HISTORY

How long have you been playing?
Sataraa has been playing off and on since week one of BC
Verybadhealr has been playing off and on since Wrath
Soaffer has been playing for quite some time but he hasn't decided to share with Sataraa how long so I suppose you ought to ask him yourself :)

Are you the original owner of the account / Do you share your account?
owner/owner/owner

What types of guilds have you joined in the past?
until this tier owned and raid lead everything from ce to casual/semi hardcore and casual/semi hardcore and casual

What are reasons you left past guilds?
RL stress made us decide to close mine and we haven't found what we're looking for/RL stress made us decide to close Sat's and we haven't found what we're looking for/Decided to transfer to Area 52 from Brazilian server for more competitive play met Sataraa in a guild and we haven't found what we're looking for.

FOR RAIDERS:

What current bosses have you killed and on what difficulty?
All three of us are 8/8H (with logs) Sat has many EP wipes on the first boss at 1% (when EP first released) but they were pugs and decided to stop pugging. Although you're more able to pug it now it's just kind of bleh.  

What raiding experience do you have in the past / other expansions?
Sataraa is a former CE raider and raid leader who turned more casual. Verybadhealr did the heroic raiding before cutting edge was a thing then left wow until the end of legion. Soaffer is just a kick ass fire mage that would make Sataraa feel inadequate with his dps and give her little man syndrome were she a dude :P

Besides the toon you are applying with, do you have any other raid-ready toons (list if so)?
Although we have many alts none of them are raid ready. Soaffer is the only one among us with a life, Verybadhealr is incredibly OLD, and Sataraa is incredibly boring, but Sataraa is lazy and Verybad can't seem to find his trifocals to be able to see and do the work for her :P

Do you raid with other guilds?
I'm trying to raid with ONE guild.

What roles have you raided as in the past?
Well...Sataraa has raided as a MM hunter, a Destro lock, a holy paladin, a frost mage, and a holy paladin, but you didn't specify whether it's raiding WELL or not...:P/Verybadhealr has raided on every healer class except a monk, he can't seem to level it. He gets them to around 25 and deletes them every time without fail./Soaffer raids on his mage. Frost and fire.

Name of toon you are applying with:
Sataraa/Verybadhealr/Soaffer

Class? & Specialization / Off-spec (and ilvl of each)?
430 MM Hunter/433 HPriest / 439 Fire Mage

For the question of taking on a different spec if needed, I'm going to answer that no and suggest talking to us individually :)

Are you willing to take on a different spec if needed?
no

Please link your armory: armory linked below

Do you keep your toon maxxed (i.e. enchants/gems/proper talents/glyphs, etc.)?
we all do

What is the main source of knowledge for learning your toon (i.e. icy-veins, freinds, etc.)?
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/sataraa
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/soaffer
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/verybadhealr

All over the internet

Are you able to consistently attend raid nights (Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-12am server (CST) time)?(If your answer to the previous question was "no," please explain any conflicts and what you anticipate your attendance would be.)
yes

OUR GUILD

How did you hear about us?
I was contacted by officers who found our forum post on the forums

Do you know anyone in the guild? If so, how?
We do not

What made you want to apply?
Kelina

What do you expect from us?
A million dollars, a new house, a 1962 baby blue convertible cadillac with white leather interior and the original radio, 6 dinner dates (mid tier, not fancy but somewhere nice better then olive garden) free babysitting for life a dog walker and for you to do my dishes 3 times a week. But if you can't manage that, I expect a guild that isn't toxic, doesn't do drama, gets along, runs keys together, and raids semi competently.

QUESTIONS?

Here is your chance to give us any additional information you would like us to know or ask us any questions!
Is cereal soup?

Burhbs

• Administrator
thanks for the great app, hope we can raid with you tomorrow, but in any case let us know if/when you want that ginvite!