Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Looking for a Job? Olivier - Nelchael-Illidan  (Read 678 times)

Nelchael

Looking for a Job? Olivier - Nelchael-Illidan
« on: April 22, 2016, 01:42:37 AM »
PERSONAL INFORMATION

What is your name?
Olivier

How old are you?

Where are you from?
Canada

What is your profession?
University student

WOW HISTORY

How long have you been playing?
Started playing at the last month of Vanilla, raided from BC to WOTLK as warlock, then to druid on Cataclysm. Took a break for MoP and came back on patch 6.2 (Hellfire Citadel video caught my attention).

Are you the original owner of the account / Do you share your account?
Yes I am

What types of guilds have you joined in the past?
Very laid back guilds that progressed through content in a good rate.

What are reasons you left past guilds?
Shadow Creed is my main's guild. I still raid with them but they're set to progress through mythic til Legion, so no alt runs - they won't let me switch mains also due to gear differential reasons.

FOR RAIDERS:

What current bosses have you killed and on what difficulty?
13/13 N
13/13 H
6/13 M - Trashfire Assault
              Reaver
              Kormrok
              Hellfire Council
              Kilrogg Deadeye
              Gorefiend

What raiding experience do you have in the past / other expansions?
Nothing hardore, never really been in a guild that was able to clear the whole content in hardest difficulty before the next expansion comes

Besides the toon you are applying with, do you have any other raid-ready toons (list if so)?
I also has a 728 rdruid/guardian druid with 795 healing and tank ring who I can play if ever needed. I also have a 730 warrior, but I already raid mythic with him.

Do you raid with other guilds?
Shadow Creed, 4/13 M

What roles have you raided as in the past?
I've raided as mdps, rdps, healer. I've played all tank classes but have never really raided as tank.

Name of toon you are applying with:
Nelchael-Illidan

Class? & Specialization / Off-spec (and ilvl of each)?
Affliction/Destruction, both 690ilvl since I haven't been able to get different item sets for each.

Are you willing to take on a different spec if needed?
yes

Please link your armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Nelchael/simple

Do you keep your toon maxxed (i.e. enchants/gems/proper talents/glyphs, etc.)?
Usually, yes.

What is the main source of knowledge for learning your toon (i.e. icy-veins, freinds, etc.)?
Icy-veins most likely for rotation/stat priorities, but some are just using common sense.

Are you able to consistently attend raid nights (Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-12am server (CST) time)?(If your answer to the previous question was "no," please explain any conflicts and what you anticipate your attendance would be.)
Was informed raid was 8pm-12am PST, which I said was great because I could make. Turns out CST - 8pm CST is when I get off from work, usually takes me an hour to get back home since I take the transit.

OUR GUILD

How did you hear about us?

Do you know anyone in the guild? If so, how?
No.

What made you want to apply?
I would like to start gearing my warlock and main it from now through Legion.

What do you expect from us?
Not much, I would just like to have everyone to be serious when its time to raid but still have fun doing so.

QUESTIONS?

Here is your chance to give us any additional information you would like us to know or ask us any questions!
Nope.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 01:46:27 AM by Nelchael »

Kelinnaa

• Administrator
Re: Looking for a Job? Olivier - Nelchael-Illidan
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 11:04:41 AM »
Hi Olivier,

Thanks for the app! Our raid times are server time which is CST, it sounds like you would be consistently one hour late? Your character is far less geared than the majority of us, and considering we are mostly doing mythic, do you anticipate being able to get yourself to around 720 ilvl in order to join us? Also, how did you hear about the guild (if recruited in chat, by who?).

Looking forward to your response.
~Cassie~
AKA *Kelinnaa*
WHJ Resident Mage