Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Looking for a Job? Matthew - Longballoon  (Read 437 times)

longballoon

Looking for a Job? Matthew - Longballoon
« on: July 07, 2016, 08:52:01 PM »
PERSONAL INFORMATION

What is your name?
Matthew

How old are you?

Where are you from?
Canada

What is your profession?
Student

WOW HISTORY

How long have you been playing?
I started playing wow at launch, back in 07? I started and ended on the Laughing Skull server. Played on and off till WOTLK. Several months ago I purchased legion and dabbled in some of the arena gameplay with a friend. I have recently come back in preparation for Legion.

Are you the original owner of the account / Do you share your account?
Yes and no

What types of guilds have you joined in the past?
Read below

What are reasons you left past guilds?
I have not recently committed to any guild in WoW. I have however been PC gaming for over 20 years, specifically playing the MMO genera since the original Diablo release. SWG, WoW, EQ, EQ2, DarkFall, DFUW, PoE, RIFT to name a few. I have mainly been PVP focused in each game played except for vanilla WoW. I do have dreams of end game raiding once more.

FOR RAIDERS:

What current bosses have you killed and on what difficulty?
Mainly vanilla content

What raiding experience do you have in the past / other expansions?
Mainly vanilla content

Besides the toon you are applying with, do you have any other raid-ready toons (list if so)?
Not currently on this server

Do you raid with other guilds?
no

What roles have you raided as in the past?
Tank, DPS and Heals

Name of toon you are applying with:
Longballoon

Class? & Specialization / Off-spec (and ilvl of each)?
DK Frost / Blood 705 ilvl

Are you willing to take on a different spec if needed?
yes

Please link your armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Longballoon/simple

Do you keep your toon maxxed (i.e. enchants/gems/proper talents/glyphs, etc.)?
I think so

What is the main source of knowledge for learning your toon (i.e. icy-veins, freinds, etc.)?
Youtube

Are you able to consistently attend raid nights (Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-12am server (CST) time)?(If your answer to the previous question was "no," please explain any conflicts and what you anticipate your attendance would be.)

OUR GUILD

How did you hear about us?
Trade chat

Do you know anyone in the guild? If so, how?
No

What made you want to apply?
Nobody twisted my arm.

What do you expect from us?
I do not expect anything. I do hope to find some new friends to enjoy the game with.

QUESTIONS?

Here is your chance to give us any additional information you would like us to know or ask us any questions!

Myrzah

• Raiders
Re: Looking for a Job? Matthew - Longballoon
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 08:10:26 PM »
Not sure why anybody from management has responded to this yet -- I'll holler at them!

Kelinnaa

• Administrator
Re: Looking for a Job? Matthew - Longballoon
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 06:43:49 PM »
Hi Matthew!

Thanks for the app! It looks like you're looking for a raid team for Legion and not so much end-game WoD? Depending on the number of members we have resubscribe for Legion there may be some competition for raid spots, which may take more research than YouTube to master your class, but I'm sure you know that :). You also did not indicate if our raid times will generally work with your schedule (Tuesdays and Thursdays 8pm-12am server time, which is central time). Looking forward to your response!

Good luck!

(Sorry Dave I've been on vacation, but you knew that :p)
~Cassie~
AKA *Kelinnaa*
WHJ Resident Mage