Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Looking for a Job? Andrew - Felthamar  (Read 237 times)

Felthamar

• Raiders
    • View Profile
Looking for a Job? Andrew - Felthamar
« on: August 16, 2016, 07:42:57 PM »
PERSONAL INFORMATION

What is your name?
Andrew

How old are you?

Where are you from?
United States

What is your profession?
iOS Developer

WOW HISTORY

How long have you been playing?
I have played since launch. I have taken long breaks in cataclysm, mop, and wod, but with legion coming I am back and hoping to find a good raid team so I stick around longer than I did in wod.

Are you the original owner of the account / Do you share your account?
Yes. No I do not.

What types of guilds have you joined in the past?
I have been part of very casual guilds and also progression raiding guilds

What are reasons you left past guilds?
Usually they disband while I am not playing or I transfer servers to play with firends. Like I have done with this server.

FOR RAIDERS:

What current bosses have you killed and on what difficulty?
I did not raid in WoD, except pugs in highmaul when WoD launched.

What raiding experience do you have in the past / other expansions?
I was a main tank in BC but only up to Gruul. In Wrath I played a fury warrior and beat Lich King 25. And started heroic but the guild I was in fell apart. I have been trying since to find a good team and hope this is the one.

Besides the toon you are applying with, do you have any other raid-ready toons (list if so)?
I have a priest as well still trying to decide which toon I am going to main for Legion.

Do you raid with other guilds?
No

What roles have you raided as in the past?
Tank and DPS

Name of toon you are applying with:
Felthamar

Class? & Specialization / Off-spec (and ilvl of each)?
Demon Hunter. I will play Havoc or Vengance. 686

Are you willing to take on a different spec if needed?
yes

Please link your armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Felthamar/simple

Do you keep your toon maxxed (i.e. enchants/gems/proper talents/glyphs, etc.)?
Yes

What is the main source of knowledge for learning your toon (i.e. icy-veins, freinds, etc.)?
Icy-veins for the basics of rotation, stat priorities, gems/enchants. Sim craft for more detailed analysis of talent choices. I will generally use whatever knowledge I can find.

Are you able to consistently attend raid nights (Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-12am server (CST) time)?(If your answer to the previous question was "no," please explain any conflicts and what you anticipate your attendance would be.)
Yes

OUR GUILD

How did you hear about us?
Friends in the guild

Do you know anyone in the guild? If so, how?
Kellina (Cassie), Episcopal (Ben), and Bailey

We have been friends and played the game together since BC.

What made you want to apply?
My friends have recently joined and we are all looking to play and possibly raid together.

What do you expect from us?
Polite social interactions in guild chat and some fun raiding!

QUESTIONS?

Here is your chance to give us any additional information you would like us to know or ask us any questions!

Optik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a Job? Andrew - Felthamar
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 03:41:29 PM »
Hi Andrew

Friends of current members are always welcome, However we are full on melee and tanks so your DH won't get much raid time. We are in need of ranged dps and heals currently.

If you don't mind being on the bench if your gonna play a melee class seek out management for an invite (Sidheinn, Guason, felderado or my self on any given number of my alts)