Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Looking for a Job? Trovoy - Pôrtal  (Read 254 times)

Auxley

• View Profile
Looking for a Job? Trovoy - Pôrtal
« on: October 04, 2016, 12:04:40 AM »
PERSONAL INFORMATION

What is your name?
Trovoy

How old are you?

Where are you from?
United States

What is your profession?
Cable Technician

WOW HISTORY

How long have you been playing?
Playing wow off and on for about 8-9 years.

Are you the original owner of the account / Do you share your account?
I am the only owner of this account

What types of guilds have you joined in the past?
Mostly raiding guilds.

What are reasons you left past guilds?
Past two guilds were do to conversation that i believe were offensive in nature.  before that just usual guild drama or the guild fell apart during certain raids.

FOR RAIDERS:

What current bosses have you killed and on what difficulty?
I have not killed any bosses currently in Emerald Dream.

What raiding experience do you have in the past / other expansions?
I have raided all of BC, WOLTK. and WOD.  partially raided during Cata and barely raided in Mist. quit off and on in Cata and Mist.

Besides the toon you are applying with, do you have any other raid-ready toons (list if so)?
Only other toon i have is lvl 103 Ele shaman.

Do you raid with other guilds?
No i have not.  

What roles have you raided as in the past?
DPS  shaman (Enhance in BC and WOLTK. ELE in WOLTK, Mist) DPS warrior (ARMS BC, WOLTK, WOD, Cata).  and DPS pally but only for a short while.

Name of toon you are applying with:
Pôrtal

Class? & Specialization / Off-spec (and ilvl of each)?
Arms Warrior Ilvl 854. no offspec.

Are you willing to take on a different spec if needed?
no

Please link your armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/P%C3%B4rtal/simple

Do you keep your toon maxxed (i.e. enchants/gems/proper talents/glyphs, etc.)?
I try my best to. enchants can be expensive at times. but for the most part i keep up to date with everything.

What is the main source of knowledge for learning your toon (i.e. icy-veins, freinds, etc.)?
I just follow Icy-veins and work from there. or pick up some tips from fellow warriors.

Are you able to consistently attend raid nights (Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-12am server (CST) time)?(If your answer to the previous question was "no," please explain any conflicts and what you anticipate your attendance would be.)
Yeah attending raids is not a problem as i am up that late to begin with plus it fits my calendar. I will say this  I will be heading out to Californian october 12 to the 17th 2016 so that maybe a bummer. but other then that i am on all the time.

OUR GUILD

How did you hear about us?
My friend and your current guildie Susan told me about your guild, she seems to like it quite alot.

Do you know anyone in the guild? If so, how?
as stated above i know susan.

What made you want to apply?
Looking for a raiding guild that fits my schedule. Also to be among more adults.

What do you expect from us?
Well to be honest, the only thing i would expect is that progression is achieved on raid nights. that guildies are treated fairly.

QUESTIONS?

Here is your chance to give us any additional information you would like us to know or ask us any questions!

Kelinnaa

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a Job? Trovoy - Pôrtal
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 01:27:15 PM »
Hi Trovoy,

Thanks for the application. Friends of currently guildies are always welcome, and it seems like we would fit your needs. While we will not progress with the top tier of raiding guilds, we do so at our own pace and have always cleared end-game raids. Stay tuned for word from management. :)
~Cassie~
AKA *Kelinnaa*
WHJ Resident Mage

Auxley

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 07:47:42 PM »
Awesome. look forward to hearing from you.

Chooch

• The Main Changer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 01:48:34 AM »
Trovoy,

I'd like to mirror everything Cassie said, but add in one small thing.  That being, find a member of management (Chooched, Sidheinn, Optik, or Ebullient) for an invite.

David
Chooch...or one of my 50 alts. I love dancing and ponies.